It’s February, the month of love! In honor of Valentine’s Day, the theme for my posts this month will be love.
Over the years, I’ve managed to figure out my own definition of love. There are many things and (of course) people who I love, but I enjoy and absolutely love so many of the little things in life. Love doesn’t always have to be about something big and extravagant, you can love anything, and for me, “anything” includes lots of little things.
- Flannels (Seriously though, my love for flannels has become a problem. Lol.)
- 5 Seconds of Summer
- When someone randomly texts me just to ask how I’m doing
- Giving people gifts
- Making people happy
- Juice, water, or soda over a FULL cup of ice
- Making people laugh
- Handwritten letters
- Homemade gifts
- When someone holds the door for me
- When the person/people I hold the door for say “thank you”
- Seeing children who have good manners
- Seeing adults who have good manners (Because sadly some adults haven’t learned good manners)
- When people remember small things about me
- Unexpected gifts
- Gel pens that don’t smear
- Sketchbooks with pages that ink doesn’t leak through
- Stuffed animals
- Reading books and quotes that I can relate to
- The CW
What do you love?